Friday, April 16, 2010

2000 My life philosophy

"Yasam tinin devinimidir. Yasadigimi duyumsamak, ruhumu hissetmek, ve insanligimin biricik geregi olan icsel kavgalari, bocalamalari, yuvarlanmalari, ve cozume ulastiginda duydugun mutlulugu yasamak adina, raziyim aci cekmeye, bunalimlarima..."
=
'Life is the flux of the geist. I am willing to suffer, and embrace my melancholies in the name of sensing my livelihood, and feeling my soul, and living the internal struggles, staggerings, tumblings that are the sole prerequisite of my humanity and the happiness that you feel when you reach a solution...'


**Edit 2016: 
...hikmet "verildiginde" duydugun huzuru yasamak adina,...
Zira, o huzur duygusu Cennet'in, Mutlak ve Guzel Isimlerin Sahibine kavusmanin mujdecisidir. Ama bir yandan da dua ediyorum:
"Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir Rabbi tammim bil-khair"
"Ey Rabbim, kolaylastir ve zorlastirma, ey Rabbim, hayirla tamamla"
Bu dua, sonucu ahirette olan bu dunya hayatina dair herhangi fani bir durum yahut bu dunya hayatinin tumu  icin edilebilir.

... the peace that you feel when you "receive" the wisdom. For, that feeling of peace is the glad tidings of Paradise, reunion with the Owner of all the Absolute and Beautiful Names. But I also pray:
"Rabbi yassir wa la tu'assir Rabbi tammim bil-khair"
"O my Sustainer, make it easy and do not make it hard, O my Sustainer complete it with goodness"
"it" can be any temporary situation that is part of this worldly life or the entirety thereof whose conclusions are in the afterlife.

No comments:

Post a Comment