Sunday, April 14, 2013

Grup Kızılırmak - Ah Sensiz - Alas without you

Alas without you

The sun has been sulky, shines no longer, alas without you
With your pretty eyes like an apricot, look at me
Sorrow has partnered me, I cannot come over it, alas without you
With your words sweeter than honey, smile at me
Thorns have surrounded my roses, I cannot gather them
Your hands more elegant than roses, offer them to me
My nights burn with yearning alas without you
Come forth my rose, become the blowing wind, come to me
Please comment on quality of translation/accurateness of English (if you're a native/native-like speaker). Thanks!
Turkish to English translation - Turkce Ingilizce ceviri tercume

Ah Sensiz


Güneş küsmüş şavkımıyor ah sensiz
Zerdali güzeli,gözlerinle bak bana
Keder eş oldu yenemiyorum ah sensiz
Baldan tatlı sözlerinle gül bana
Diken sarmış güllerimi deremiyorum
Gülden nazik ellerini uzat bana
Hasret yanar gecelerim ah sensiz
Davran gülüm esen yel ol gel bana

No comments:

Post a Comment